CIVITAS’s custom integration Engine is a set of software frameworks, tools and cross-platform run-time designed for the creation, development and delivery of applications and data solutions.
We look at your software ecosystem from a holistic perspective, and can help you upgrade, streamline and simplify your existing business processes, reducing complexity and improving productivity.
Our analytical and diagnostic process happens prior to any software development, upgrades or implementation. We get a wide-ranging view of a business’s entire IT ecosystem and then look for ways to integrate, streamline and simplify what’s already there.
Using the CIVITAS engine, our team can seamlessly merge your existing, legacy systems with your latest software packages, and any additional applications. We’ll help you create and manage quick, effective user-friendly interfaces that will give your business the tools it needs to work faster, and better.
Leveraging our integration engine’s development kit, pre-built components and templates we are able to rapidly create modern and diverse applications leveraging inbuilt services such as identity, scheduling, service bus, data integration, automation, search, learning, real-time messaging and web services to deliver scalable, integrated and feature-rich solutions.
Our integration design goal is to bring-to-life data-oriented architectures, software architectures which facilitates dynamic interactions between Producers and Consumers of Data, and not confined or restrained to inter-software Application communications. This behaviour, also known as “Content Re-Appropriation”, is fundamental to modern information architectures, being the act of searching, filtering, gathering, grouping, and aggregation that allows information to be related, classified and identified. Thus applying syntactic or semantic meaning through intelligent tagging or artificial interpretation of fragmented content, all information becomes valuable and interpretable.
CIVITAS Engine supports:
- Directory of Information Assets, supporting Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction and Mutation concepts, Object Parameters, Extensibility, and Composition.
- Data Capture, Modelling and Tooling supporting Design, Relationship, Access, Change Management, Transformation and Processing.
- Multi-Channel Delivery & Protocol support including support standards as Web Server (HTTP/S)
- Messaging (JMS, XMPP, QPID, MQTT, STOMP) and Internet Protocols (SSH, SMTP/S, FTP/S, IRC)
- Definable Hierarchies (superior to Multi-Org.), User and Identity Support concepts such as Single SignOn, OAuth and SAML Tokens are built-in
- Services such as; Web Server, Real-Time Messaging, Job Scheduler, Automation, Distributed, Audio and Video processing.
- Modality & Contextual interaction flowing through Applications deployed on Engine
- Synchronous and Asynchronous operation, Localisation and Multi-Lingual support
- Templating, Scripting and Command-Line Support.